Tuesday, June 26, 2012

#73 - Where Do You Want To Die?

I would like to die in my bed ... and in my sleep....in my little cottage ... on the beach in Hawaii.

How morbid, you say.
It may be ... but it is only because if I see the end, then I can better focus on the journey.

Gotta get the vision board going!

My subsequent thoughts would be: What would people say about me at my funeral? What would I want them to say? How do I want to be remembered?

Have you thought about these things?

Yes...I AM moving forward....always.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not morbid. Many writers need a last chapter to know how to develop their character's story. (hopefully, I got the grammar correct this time)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...In My Footsteps" would be an excellent title for something...a chapter...a book....a song....an essay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I should have cited the bob Dylan song, "let me die in my footsteps"
    My bad. Give the song a listen....'Nevada new Mexico Arizona Idaho, let every state in this union seep deep down in your soul, let me die in ny footsteps, before I go down under the ground....

    ReplyDelete