Why have I been silent over the past few weeks?
I honestly don't know why.
My life feels like such a blur.
I've been numb.
On auto pilot.
Actually, a lot has been going on.
Went to the doctor.
He told me something that kicked me in the gut.
Feel like I have a huge boulder to push up hill.
Can't feel discouraged.
Gotta focus on the dream.
That big boulder will be just a pebble by the time I get to the top.
Gotta focus on the dream.
One day at a time.
One moment at a time.
Gotta focus on the dream.
Yeah...I've been numb.
Yeah...I've been in denial.
Gotta get it done.
We already talked about Sisyphus back in January of this year or earlier.
ReplyDeleteDid we not learn anything? I figure these two:
One: if you think you're more clever than Zeus, then your efforts are meaningless and futile.
Two: if your efforts are already meaningless and futile, then you'll be unmotivated and probably unhappy.
BTW, "Zeus" can be interpreted many ways: for me "Zeus" is Nature, Reality, Science...
Is there a way to solve the existentialist dillema in point two? If it's a meaningless life in a meaningless universe (as I've espoused), then how are you motivated and how do you get happy?
Is it all about meaning in the effort?
Is it all about being a "smiling" Sisyphus?
Oh well, that's all I've got.