Sunday, March 25, 2012

#59 - Sometimes I Just Want To Cry

Do you ever get those days when no matter how much your head is telling you to be positive and that life is great, somewhere deep down inside you just want to cry? ... because you are just so so sad?

I felt like that way this morning and I don't know why. 

I thought that taking a shower would help. Nope.
I downloaded upbeat music on my iPhone last night and played it. Nope.
I ate a yummy sandwich with yummy chips. Nope.
I wrote a letter to someone to get some things off my chest. Nope.
I added more to my list of "I am thankful for..because..." Nope.

Sigh...still sad.

Maybe it's because I really do have things to be sad about...real deep personal stuff.

So sad.

2 comments:

  1. Empathy.
    Try something completely different:
    Pilates
    Surfing
    Yoga

    You tell me/us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes feelings are simply meant to be acknowledged.

    ReplyDelete