I signed up with a publishing company through Amazon.
I have been working on Gary's story. I've rewritten a few things. I've corrected a few things. I've added pictures. I am still editing my piece. Will be working with a publishing consultant.
*******
I have also started writing my grandmother's story. This one is starting to grow on so many different levels. My siblings and cousins have gotten involved in the content. This is quite a project.
*******
My mother has her own story to tell. She is waiting for me to go home at which time I will be doing a recording ... an oral history. My mother has a lot to say. I can tell. She has been wanting to write her story for a long time. Unfortunately her life has been plagued with many illnesses which have held her back from really living a fulfilled life. That experience will be interesting.
*******
I am also contemplating a fun business venture. Gotta think more on it. Gotta pull in some key players...players with the same passion. I want to be the first to do this in San Francisco.
*******
No comments:
Post a Comment