Monday, May 14, 2012

#68 - Enough

How do you know when you've had enough?

I am in a situation in which I am not happy or fulfilled. I lack the ambition and the drive to move into a new direction. The thoughts continue to swirl around in my head....leave...change...find the passion deep down inside...make a move...focus...do something. Yet...all I do is stay in my head.  I am comfortable being uncomfortable.

When will I have had enough of this and make a move to change?

What happened to the amibitious and the very active person I once was? It feels as if my life exists only in my head and that I am not at all connected to what my body is doing.  What happened? I see the world passing by and it makes me want to cry.  I feel stuck, unmotivated, and so tired.

Maybe things will change when my daughter goes away to college. Maybe that's when I will get my life back.

Maybe I could start working on a plan.

3 comments:

  1. I bit the bullet and bought a 1 year membership to a bikram yoga studio after a horrible week at work . After 3 days I'm already centering in the world I have right now. For now, let's find what can get you centered while you are in SF focusing on your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! So happy that you are doing something for yourself. That is encouraging to hear. You're an example to follow.

      Delete
  2. fuck the plan, dive in headfirst; you'll swim to where you need to be, and so will everyone else

    ReplyDelete