Thursday, July 5, 2012

#77 - I Got It! I Hear You!

History repeats itself because no one was listening the first time.
(What is continuing to happen in your life that you just can't shake off?)

The dogs may change but the fleas are still there.
(The job, relationship or situation may change, but the same issues are still present.)

I got it!
I was listening to a recent sermon by Joel Osteen and the message hit home for me.
I got why the same problems were creeping up everywhere I went.
I got that I needed to stop the insanity.
Now!

Breathe. Relax.
I am readjusting.
My thoughts, my energy and my resources are being channelled differently.

Breathe. Relax. Don't be so angry, defensive, impulsive or rebellious.
Breathe. Relax. Don't argue. Just do it. Follow the rules!
Breathe. Relax. Life is good. Life is easy. All good things come to me.
Breathe. Relax. Speak, feel and think from pure love and happiness.

Express gratitude. Always.
Gratitude begets happiness.
Happiness begets peace.

Breathe. Relax. Everything's all good.
Keep moving forward.
Adjust when necessary.
Breathe. Relax. It takes practice.
Keep moving forward.

You got this.







1 comment:

  1. Rey! You breathe more than anyone I have ever met. And I've been around the world and met people from every corner of this planet!

    ReplyDelete