A week ago, Nina and I went to a vibration activation workshop. What the heck is that?!
In essence, your feelings determine the events in your life. When you feel happy and genuine love, then happy and fulfilling events will manifest themselves. Everything happens in relation to the feeling/frequency/vibration you are on. When you release your negative feelings, so many new doors and windows start opening up. You activate your own frequencies - happy, sad, angry, etc.
This past week was a trip! I was assigned to spearhead a Fun and Goodwill Team at work. Fun and clever ideas kept pouring in from the employees and people were showing up at and signing up for community building events! It was pretty cool to witness. I was clearly sending out happy and positive vibes.
Yeah. And then some friends took me on a trip last night. I visited India. Quite interesting....very unexpected. It was a short and abbreviated visit. Can't say that I enjoyed the destination. Totally took me by surprise! Meant to be observed and experienced from a distance ...at least 100 feet! I wonder what frequency I was on??!!!
Nina went to Peru a few Sundays ago. Weird trip. Kinda boring. What vibration was that?
I am still so stoked about this journey.
Transplants possess the frequency of excitement.
There is always a desire to keep moving forward.
I wonder where I will be visiting next....
Gotta keep activating those vibrations! Woot woot!
Hey! What are YOU vibrating?
Good Vibrations. Infinite frequencies to ride.
ReplyDeleteDid you take the Carlos Castenada transport to India?
No. Don't know if I want to ... not after this last visit!
ReplyDeleteWow this trip was almost a month ago. Definitely haven't had any more BORING trips. Took a bumpy road trip to Nebraska; not sure I will be visiting there again. I'm currently waiting to board my flight to Mexico. Not sure what frequency I am vibrating on now?!!
ReplyDeleteGoing back to Mexico, huh? Although I've never been, I hear that some parts are beautiful and majestic while other areas are depressed, oppressed and scary. Como se dice "take care" y "stay safe" en espanol? Hasta luego, mi amiga!
Delete