I had a visitor today.... a friend and a pal from work.
He looked into my eyes and told me the truth.
He described a person I had become.
My aura had been dark for awhile, he said.
(Oooo...not the bright light I aspire to be.)
Kinda felt like an intervention.
It confirmed my self assessment and notes of discovery.
It confirmed that I was correct in making the decision to change.
It confirmed that I was moving in the right direction.
"How to detox your life of negative people and not feel bad about it" by Chinh Pham
http://positiveatmosphere.com/m/blogpost?id=6418082%3ABlogPost%3A92626
I am detoxing my energy fields.
I am reclaiming my positivity.
I am redesigning my purpose.
I placed a feng shui water candle on the northernmost corner of my desk.
My FB page has a picture of water...the ocean....with no rocks or mountains. This symbolizes smooth successes without obstacles or obstruction.
I cleaned out the clutter at work and at home....still plowing through stuff.
I bought a plant for my office...to resynergize the chi.
I fed my soul with Joel Osteen and the Word this morning....as I do every morning.
"Those who trust in the Lord for help will find their strength renewed." Isaiah 40:31
It'll take some time ... but I am on my way.
I am enjoying the game....just looooove running down the field with the pigskin in my arms!
I am out of the locker room and on the field !
This feels good.
This feels right.
This feel different.
I have always been the cheerleader. Not anymore!
This is MY time now!
This is my time to play in the game!
I am reclaiming my light!
I am redesigning and repurposing the second half of my life!
This is MY field!
And I have an appointment with my life coach tomorrow.
Yay ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment