Wednesday, January 9, 2013

#86 Let The Moments Unfold

Shannon says...
 
"There are always opportunities to start fresh.

These days I try and guard against trying to take on too much at once as has been my previous practice. Life happens when you are making plans and sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in the minutia of the day. We create our own time suck and all the hurdles that accompany it. The simple things that surround us are moments for pleasure that are often marginalized or missed while we are busy. So while I have plans, BIG plans and BIG changes of what I would like to do, or who I want to become, I plan to step back and let things unfold. No more attempts at force fitting the things that don't work anymore. No more trying too hard and accepting less than I should. I plan to keep the positive thoughts flowing, reach out to those that strike a chord, live life simply and focus on gratitude. At the end of the day we live with our memories so make sure you don't miss anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment