Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm coming to believe that the true purpose of life is to bring beauty to this earth.  There are so many ways to do this and we can all find a way.  My friend is building a garden with his daughters.  At the end of the day I'm sure those girls will say that the time spent was beautiful.

Where are you spreading beauty?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...good question.
    A familiar adage comes to mind. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Thus the follow up question "How would you personally define and describe 'beauty'?"

    I see beauty in smiling eyes. I see beauty in modesty and humility. I see beauty in nature and God's creations. I see beauty in well kept physical physiques. I see beauty in honest and heartfelt transactions. And I think laughter is beautiful.

    How do I spread beauty? I smile a lot, I'm told. So I can be more conscious of honestly smiling with my eyes. I spread beauty by looking for something beautiful in others ... and letting them know about it. And I think I'll laugh more!

    Thank you for the question. I could start with my own family.

    ReplyDelete