December 31, 2011
Questions
1. 2011 was the year ______________________________.
2. In 2011, I _____________________________________.
3. One of my fondest memories of 2011 was when ___________________________________.
4. One of my most embarrassing moments of 2011 was when I ____________________________.
5. One thing I will take from 2011 is _______________________________________.
Hawaii/SF Transplant's Answers:
1. ...of incredible family stress and transitions - 8th grade Confirmation, 8th grade Graduation, 2 Graduation Parties (friends and family), trip to Disney World, Freshman year at SI....while they announced lay offs at my work (which are to actually take place in 2012).
2. ...discovered the power of The Evil Eye.
3. ...we spent the weekend in the Bohemian vineyards.
4. ...thought my body was still built like a fit 20 year old and I tried to play "grass volleyball" again.
5. ...that time keeps moving us forward and my daughter is not a little girl anymore.
Tomorrow is another day and the start of a new year.
What was 2011 like for you?
Interesting that not I, nor anyone commented on this Post. I know the swirling words and images that were conjured by the 5 questions were difficult to put a hook in for me. Time went by way too fast in 2011.
ReplyDeleteEinstein has been proven right, that Time slows down the faster you go, but you would only notice it when comparing it to someone moving slower (or standing still). To you, thier time, would be moving faster.
So, I'm moving faster, my time is slowing down, but I perceive everything standing still and moving slower than I as going through time faster.
Of course I'd have to be going the speed of light or just about...
I've always had trouble with "time" in physics.