In my yoga class a teacher explained we got our hydration from the water we drank 40 min before the session. . .not what we were drinking in class.
Today I forgot my water, but I did listen to my teacher and had prepared for class. I even drank the modern equivalent of castor oil . . .coconut water.
I had a great session! I'm really buying into the idea of not becoming attached to things that don't really matter.
Like the need for water in a freakin' 117 degree room, we make false assumptions every day. Even when we know we are right, we bow to pressure. The hardest part of class was setting up with the people on both sides of me "outwardly" noticing that I didn't have water. I didn't bother to explain then and I've decided in the future I don't need to explain so many decisions I make that social custom doesn't get.
Today I forgot my water, but I did listen to my teacher and had prepared for class. I even drank the modern equivalent of castor oil . . .coconut water.
I had a great session! I'm really buying into the idea of not becoming attached to things that don't really matter.
Like the need for water in a freakin' 117 degree room, we make false assumptions every day. Even when we know we are right, we bow to pressure. The hardest part of class was setting up with the people on both sides of me "outwardly" noticing that I didn't have water. I didn't bother to explain then and I've decided in the future I don't need to explain so many decisions I make that social custom doesn't get.
In the end, what matters is whether or not you lived your life to the fullest...according to your own plan. Carry on, Bonnie! You're such an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteAnd forgetfull . . .
ReplyDelete...and dorky!
ReplyDeleteTakes one to know one!
I love that we are both so dorky in our own ways!
I think that's why we're friends.