Sunday, February 12, 2012

#45 - New Relationships

When you truly and honestly release your self-imposed as well as your own interpretation of societal's boundaries, a whole new world of relationships and experiences begin to materialize. 
In my mind, I had often made judgements and/or placed labels on others before getting to know them. 
Stereotypes overwhelmed my mind and heart and I was blinded to the beauty of others.

Today I chose to release my wall of insecurities and made new friends. 
I met one woman in particular with whom I would like to pursue a friendship. In our conversation, I learned that she possessed similar values, opinions and experiences as my own. I liked her energy. Another woman I introduced myself to was so genuine, warm and friendly.

Opening up my mind and heart was freeing and easy.

I am enjoying the journey.

2 comments:

  1. You are expanding your universe and finding that there are others in it.

    Those who are are in denial must have their world is crumble around them to see that there is a whole new world beyond it.

    Fortunately, you are wise and courageous enough open the door before the universe destroys yours. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have an extra "is" that doesn't belong. hope you still understand the message. . . namaste

    ReplyDelete