Do not stand by me.
I am professional.
I respect others.
I listen with a compassionate ear and an open heart.
I steer you into the positive light.
I am kind and generous.
The big picture includes everyone.
My world doesn't matter when I'm focused on you.
I encourage individual growth and team betterment.
I am happy.
I work with the bottom line and with the people.
Stand by me when you represent the goodness in all.
That was a good one. I hadn't read it 'til today.
ReplyDeleteI like envisioning the different potential catalysts for you post.
When we take a step forward in the right and needed direction surely we get an outcome,But the thing the level of work is always necessary to be according to expectations like agile with scrum methodology teaches us how well we can perform this all its more like a way of learning things in the perfect manner.
ReplyDelete