Tuesday, January 17, 2012

#27 - The Secret

Reading The Secret now.

Has anyone read this book yet?  Or seen the dvd?

The Secret is the law of attraction. You attract what you think.  Your thoughts and words form your world.

Positive! Positive! Positive thoughts always! Each thought plants a seed.

I want to attract positive things into my life for sure!!
I want to be in a fulfilling job that allows me to travel nationally as well as internationally. I want to work with kind, warm and sincere, caring and genuine, respectful, uplifting, fun and adventureous, curious, intelligent, and team-oriented individuals. I want to be strong, svelte and fit! I want lots of time and money that I can generously share with others. I want to visit my family and friends in Hawaii often....and hang out at "my private beach." I want to have GREAT relationships with the people currently in my life and with the many others I will meet along the way.

What positive things do you want to attract into your life?


Still learning about The Secret....will share more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment