I went to an event last night with the friendly natives. It was a small and intimate group setting. Very nice and fun loving people.
The scary part? I got bored and had never felt the sensation as strongly as I did last night! It was scary because the perspective was real and so suddenly in my face. I just didn't want to work as hard as I used to ... to try to fit in.
It's scary that I can't fully grasp the change that's happening in me. There are so many unknown factors. Cognitively, I can attach many possible and accurate speculations and hypotheses to the shift. Viscerally, it just feels so deep, complex, and life altering.
I am paying close attention to this.
I know that I am creating a different and esoteric reality.
"The Universe is rearranging itself accordingly." - The Secret
...like when I graduated from the eighth grade and made a conscious decision not to hang out with my grammar school friends and to make new friends in high school....like when I decided that I was done with my life in Hawaii and moved to San Francisco with 8 boxes and $200 in my pocket...like when I removed myself from my marital situation to reassess and revisit the reasons why God put us together.
It's all good!
"Life is good."
"Life is easy."
"All good things come to me."
What shifts in your mind and in your situations have created scary yet real and exciting life experiences for you? How did you get to San Francisco?
No comments:
Post a Comment