Wednesday, January 25, 2012

#36 - The Power of THE SECRET - A Makeover!

"Life is good."
"Life is easy."
"All good things come to me."

Since I started reading The Secret, I have made very conscious efforts to constantly speak my vision to the Universe - to attract what I want into my life.

"I treat others with kindness, honor, and respect. I quickly choose forgiveness."

In the past 5+ years, I have had to deal with difficult and negative situations at work. These were situations in which I'd feel so anxiety-ridden going in and so defeated coming out. In the past couple of weeks, however, since applying the principles of The Secret to my life, I have felt joyful and empowered! I have come out of these negative work situations feeling amazed at how easily and effortlessly I was able to slay the dragons and demons! This has been such an unbelievable transformation for me and it is only just the beginning.

Another example of how The Secret is working in my life is in my recent encounter with a professional image consultant.  She is now giving me a wardrobe makeover. This beautiful and stunning woman, a friend of  a friend,  works as a temp at my place of employment. She and her sisters have a successful image consulting business in Ohio. She normally charges $100/hour but said that she wanted to do it for me for free.  Really?  How generous is that?! This woman is absolutely beautiful! She dresses so smartly and wears her style and elegance well! So... today I took my lifestyle and personality assessment.  Tomorrow she wants to work on "dressing my silhouette" and incorporating a color palette. Everything I've been wearing to work this week has been wrong! ha! ha! I love it!

I am so in awe with this new found path!
I am amazed at the beautiful and generous people who have recently entered my life.
Now I easily embrace and express my gratitude to the negative energy around me. Without that, I could not have rediscovered my joyful and positive self.

"Life is good."
"Life is easy."
"All good things come to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment