Sunday, January 8, 2012

#17 - Another Member

Bonnie and I went to a karaoke party.

We ran into Shannon Mufarreh.  She is from Napa, is married to a San Francisco native and TOTALLY gets the concept.  In fact, she and I have talked on many occasions about how "different" things are from an outsider's perspective.  She's sensitive, funny and reminds me that I am always ditching her.  Yes, she has a great sense of humor. She's a doll!

So...Bonnie and I told her about our group. She immediately said that she wanted to join and be our secretary!  We laughed! She even asked about our mission statement. We laughed! We told her that we hadn't gotten that far.

Ewan, you know her.  Her daughter Lauren played volleyball with Erin.

Based on our "qualifiers", she is Special Ops because she is from California BUT...we may need to make an exception for Shannon. I can't ditch her now! Love that girl! We "need" a secretary!

1 comment: