Sunday, January 15, 2012

#25 - "Failure Is Not An Option"

"Failure is not an option."
        - Chef Robert Irvine
           Restaurant Impossible, The Food Network Channel


"If failure is not an option, then ......
... stay focused on the goal.
... my excuses mean nothing.
... it will get done!
... get out of your own way, Reynette Claire!
... get going!"
        - 'Rae' Alden
          Hawaii/SF Transplant

What about you?
Complete the same sentence.
"If failure is not an option, then........."

2 comments:

  1. Failure has to be an option.
    The only way failure isn't an option is if you don't try.
    So, try and try and try and never stop trying.
    I agree with Rey, getting out of your own way is imperative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If failure is not an option then I must keep going despite the obstacles and setbacks I experience along the way. If failure is not an option then I can never quit.

    ReplyDelete